1. I already have a TrustmarkRewards.com account. Do I need to create a brand new account to add my checking account information so that I may continue participating in the Trustmark Rewards program?
No. Simply log in to your TrustmarkRewards.com account, click “My Account Information” on the left side of the screen and enter your checking account number(s) and zip code in the spaces provided. Then, click “Save.”
2. I never have created a TrustmarkRewards.com account. Can I still sign up?
Yes! If this is your first time to the TrustmarkRewards.com site, click “New Account” on the Home Page and enter your information in the spaces provided. Then click “Submit” to save your information.
3. I am getting an error message when trying to save my checking account information. It says that my account is not found. What does this mean?
If you receive an error message that your account is not found, you may be entering a checking account number that is not eligible for the Trustmark Rewards program. Please make sure the checking account number you enter is the checking account number attached to the debit card you use.
Or, you may be entering the correct account number, but the zip code is not the corresponding zip code for the address on your checking account. Please make sure your zip code matches the one found on your checking account information.
4. Is it safe to enter my checking account number online?
Yes, the TrustmarkRewards.com website has several security features in place to ensure that your personal information remains private.
5. If I do not want to enter my account number, can I still participate in the Trustmark Rewards program?
Since certificates for points earned are automatically deposited into your TrustmarkRewards.com account, you must link your checking account to your rewards account. The only way to do this is by entering your checking account information into your TrustmarkRewards.com account.
6. I just linked my TrustmarkRewards.com account to my checking account for the first time. How do I get my points?
You will receive points for the month in which you are signing up as well as the previous month. For example, if you sign up in June you will receive points earned for May and June in July. In August you will receive your points for July and it will continue in that monthly cycle.
7. How often will my points be added to my account?
Once you’ve linked your TrustmarkRewards.com account to your checking account, accrued points will be automatically added to your TrustmarkRewards.com account on a monthly basis.
8. Will you let me know when my points are added?
Points will be added to accounts by the 15th of each month, so you will want to check your TrustmarkRewards.com account each month after the 15th to see the points you’ve accrued. You will not receive a notification when certificates are deposited.
9. How will I know when my certificates expire if they are automatically added for me?
When you are logged in to your TrustmarkRewards.com account, click “Balance” on the left side of the screen and you will see all of your active certificates, their point value and the expiration date for each.
10. Why are you no longer mailing paper certificates?
In our efforts to “Go Green” and cut down on paper waste and expense, we have decided to update our systems to the e-Deposit method. Not only does it help the environment, but it helps save you time by no longer having to enter your certificates manually.
11. What if I do not have an email address?
You will need to have an email address to create a TrustmarkRewards.com account. If you do not have an email address, there are a variety of sites online that offer free email addresses.